Endure-X™ Solid Roller Lifters
Redesigned Endure-X™ Solid Roller Lifters Deliver Unmatched Performance & Durability For Today’s Engines
For years, COMP Cams® Super Roller Lifters have set the standard for solid roller lifter performance and durability. But today’s performance engines with radical cam lobe designs, higher valve spring pressures and increased rpm ranges place a greater demand on lifters, unlike ever before. In keeping with the heightened requirements, COMP Cams® has not only changed the name of their race proven solid roller lifter line, but more importantly, enhanced its durability with a series of innovative upgrades.
New Advancements Virtually Eliminate #1 Cause Of Roller Lifter Failure
Most significant among the upgrades is the addition of EDM Oil Injection™ technology, which ensures the bearing assembly receives a constant flow of pressurized oil. Unlike other lifters that offer pressurized oiling only as an upgrade, EDM Oil Injection™ technology is standard in every Endure-X™ Solid Roller Lifter. This virtually eliminates needle bearing oil starvation, historically the number one cause of roller lifter failure. To further strengthen the bearing assembly, the Endure-X™ Solid Roller Lifters also include needle rollers that are precision sorted by size, evenly distributing loads to avoid premature wear and failure. The COMP Cams® engineers also incorporated a Tool Steel bearing axle to eliminate wear and keep internal bearing tolerances in check for added high rpm durability.
More Standard Features Make Endure-X™ The Choice Of Top Engine Builders
In addition to the new upgrades, all Endure-X™ Solid Roller Lifters still contain the features that make them the choice of top engine builders. Every lifter is fully heat-treated, machined to ultra-high tolerances and fully rebuildable. The COMP Cams® patented link bar assembly* blends all the advantages of a removable link bar with the safety of a captured link bar. COMP Cams® Endure-X™ Solid Roller Lifters are available for a variety of applications, including small base circle and off-set applications.
* Not available in select models that require a captured link bar design
- EDM Oil Injection™ Technology – Innovative feature guarantees a constant flow of pressurized oil to the roller bearing assembly via an EDM-bored passage
- Precision Sorted Bearings – All needle bearings are precision sorted by size to distribute load evenly, preventing premature wear and failure
- Tool Steel Axle – Upgraded bearing axle is made of wear resistant Tool Steel to prolong the life of the roller assembly, particularly in high rpm applications
- Removable Link Bar - COMP Cams® patented link bar assembly combines the benefits of a removable link bar with the safety of a captured link bar
- Fully Rebuildable - In most cases, Endure-X™ Solid Roller Lifters can be rebuilt yielding twice the service life of other roller lifters