Applications – Cadillac V8 472-500; Chevy V8 348-409 (1958-65), 265-400, 396-454; Olds. V8 265-455; Pontiac V8 260-455
Specs – .842” diameter, 86g weight, 1.88” seat height and .012” oil hole
COMP Cams® Performance Series™ Solid/Mechanical Lifters are premium lifters designed specifically for high-end street and race applications. Built to extreme precision tolerances to create the most durable solid lifters available, Performance Series™ Lifters are engineered to handle elevated, race application valve spring pressures. Each lifter features a precision-ground crown radius and surface finish to extend high-rpm durability and promote compatibility with performance camshafts.
- Includes precision-ground crown radius and surface finish to promote performance camshaft compatibility and high-rpm durability
- Lightweight design and premium one-piece pushrod seat provide an extended rpm range
- Features precision-machined and accurately located oil band to yield a consistent, properly metered oil flow
- Designed for elevated, race application valve spring pressures
- Ideal for high-end street and race engines